Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

THE LAW OF BOOYAH!!


Okay..so were all probably more familiar with the term "THE LAW OF ATTRACTION" rather than the more creative phrase I chose for the heading,lol..but isn't that what it's all about?..Creating? Actually it's more about DELIBERATE creating for me,..but none the less, apparently my intention was noteworthy! In fact i think the EARWINGS are note worthy..but its all connected. If you hadn't heard already, im speaking in reference to the Lovely Creationista BADU. I had the pleasure of having her mention LOTUS ROOTS in her tweet today in regards to my last post about the ever-fly EARWINGS. And to think i just had her in my energy stream a bit ago..goes to show, what you focus on you manifest. Lets see if i can manifest some more hits to the Essence of my Creativity! Look out deah now!


Check out some new Louts Roots Creations!...






No comments:

Post a Comment